Germicidal UV and Disinfectant Lighting
Everything you need to know before you make a purchase
The COVID-19 pandemic exposed a tool primarily only used in hospitals up until now: Germicidal UV.
Germicidal UV products get rid of germs like bacteria and viruses by up to 99.9%. These disinfectant tools require no harsh chemicals, but they do require specific safety measures.
This guide will help explain which UV wavelengths actually kill bacteria, the different types of disinfectant lighting products available, and a roadmap explaining how to use them in your business.
- Is disinfectant lighting right for you?
- What type of UV light is most effective?
- Pros and cons of UV light
- Which type of UV product to buy
- How to use disinfectant UV products for different applications
- Maintenance & warranties for UV products